Saturday, November 12, 2011

I miss you !

I miss you. Can i tell you? I really so miss you and i saw ur sick status..is about med and med..i really wish go bside you and take care of u.At least I can by your side..make you happier.. but i know i cant...

Im so tired...the brain wanna bomb soon..i wish to sleep but cant sleep bcoz of u..i so miss you..i wish cry but tears is hiding inside my heart..and now the tears is auto drop on my face..

recently really myself is a mad person...and i playing a happy role in mylife..

Im so scare..scare of ppl leaving me, scare of lonely and scare of many many thg in life..Im tired of worry...

Can I have you? Because of you , you make me feel Im revive...

Today is the 12th day after breakup...d days is suffer.when I will get happy back?
anyone can tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment