Thursday, November 10, 2011

11.11.11-11.11am

Tomorrow is 11th NOv 2011. Today pass by ss2 there d bridal salon road..i saw couple are busy in the shop. I keep thinking when is our turn? Silly of me..still thinking of our past..nvr look forward..but i rethink and rethink again..I still wan you..

I think love a person is not need reason..i knw u sick i fb msg u ..u dint reply..i knw u dun wan gv me hope coz u cant promise happiness to me..I knw..n I und abt tis..buti duno why im still everyday thk of you..

From heavy cry until nw i wish to cry but the tears is drop in hearts..its hiding inside...i can feel it but cant show in physically...heart pain..

Today I watch a drama ..she teach me we have to be honest to ourself..be strong n always positive thinking..

Can I Be brave? Can I jz walk into ur hse tell everyone tat i love u? Can i call ur mum tat tell her how much tat i can love u?

Ans is No..it's will make u hate me bcoz of tat..may b i knw u too well or Im nt knw u well..but I knw u wan wat..but really I cant jz walk away n forgot our past..

U knw? yesday night I scare u deleted all our happy memories picture..I go download every picture tat we look sweet. Thn I thinking give wat present to you on chirtmas..am I really do too much??

I knw u keep ask me dun treat u too good..but I cant jz leave u like tis..i wish my sincere can touch you..really..i no ned exp hse..i no ned exp clothes..no ned many thg..i jz need a warm, happy with you..not more than tat..evrthg can solve if I with you.

tmr a thousand year once significant day...I wish to celebrate tis significant day v u..but i cant..nvr mnd i can hold boo boo them together..i wish next year 12.12.12 i can b with you .

No comments:

Post a Comment